Saturday 23 August 2014

AWAY ON HOLIDAY.

No photos as yet and I'm not snubbing everyone, but having trouble trying to get into my blog on this new small laptop.  In now at the moment.

As we are now in UK and catching up on sleep due to Jetlag, I'll try and do some browsing blogs when I sort this out a bit better.

Today was spent with family on a day out in Skipton.  Was great to be back in this neck of the woods.  Hopefully I'll get some photos on over the weekend, although we do have the christening of my great niece on Sunday and catching up with lots more of the family. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend and take care.

Susan.



4 comments:

  1. I hope that you enjoyed your holiday and get over the jetlag soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you've arrived safe and sound. Hope you get over the jetlag soon and that you enjoy the christening tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you have arrived in the UK. So looking forward to catching up with you both. Are you planning to visit the quilt show in Harrogate on Friday? G xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you are in the UK!! I've not had time for much blog reading over the summer holidays, and I missed that exciting piece of news. I hope you're having a wonderful time in Yorkshire, even if the weather has been totally rubbish. x

    ReplyDelete