Wednesday 25 February 2015

QUICK MIDWEEK CATCHUP.

A short post to show a couple of finishes.
The quilt for my nephew has it's binding finished and only needs a label.  I'll be posting it off once I've  done a little "cat" mat from the leftovers.

Quilt, that I've not named yet.  Any ideas?
I've also finished my granddaughter's scarf, but need to sew in the ends.

I think the colours are so pretty.
PRODUCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a lot from our tiny veg patch, but this is the fourth little lot of beans and I picked 5 tomatoes on Saturday, so not doing too bad for such late planting.

Not much to tell about this week so far, but will show a few photos taken some years ago (2011 actually)   I loved this garden we visited and wonder if anyone will know where it is.

Part of the garden.

View from the garden.

Creatures that live in the garden.
OK, this really is short and sweet, but I've a big day tomorrow, with an early Skype session and a few gifts, I must really get stuck into, or otherwise I'll be stressing about not getting them done.  Must get back into my challenges too.  Think I've forgotten what some of them were?
Hope everyone's having a great week and take care.
Huggles Susan.

6 comments:

  1. The quilt and scarf are fabulous, such lovely colours too. How I miss tomatoes at this time of year, I rarely buy them from the supermarket as they're tasteless when you compare them to home grown. It won't be long now until I sow some seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy again! The colours in the quilt are gorgeous. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is wonderful!!! I am sure that your nephew will be really pleased with it. Sorry, no idea where the garden is, it is a beautiful place though!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home grown looks good, we didn't get any beans last summer, we will try again maybe this year. The quilt looks lovely! Read your last post, nice getting to know you better. :) Not sure where that garden is, somewhere in Yorkshire?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that garden !! Parcival Hall - beautiful :) Your quilt is beautiful too - have you a name for it yet I wonder... The deep blue shades remind me of a wintery stormy sea x

    ReplyDelete