Friday 3 May 2019

FAVOURITE FINISH FOR APRIL.

Joining in with Meadow Mist Designs for the linkup party for an April finish.  This will be short & sweet due to time constraints.

A quilt I showed in progress not long ago, has now been quilted and bound.  I took this photo (below), yesterday at Braeside Park whilst out and about doing some errands.

There are quite a few of these timber sculptures throughout the park, but this is one I love due to my passion for birds of prey.  It also picks up some of the colour from the quilt.
A busy weekend coming with Car club newsletters for Saturday morning & hopefully a small town quilt show too.
I'll be back next week with a better post, hopefully.
Take care all, have a great weekend & huggles.
Susan.

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful quilt and the surroundings show it off perfectly. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt and the tree sculpture is a wonderful background. Have a super weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie. Hope you have a good one too.

      Delete
  3. The quilt looks great, I like the sculptures too! Glad you enjoyed my Yorkshire post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. I can imagine having great photo shoot places over there, especially a quilt up against the stone arches of Ribblehead. BTW, I've been across on the train. Enjoy the weekend.

      Delete
  4. Why do you need to write "a better post"? This one is quite lovely, beautiful quilt, good words, doesn't need to be any more xxx

    Well done for managing an outdoor photo shoot, not something I ever try. And well done for another finish, wish you could pop in and help me with mine 😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jayne. Just one per month & even a small finish is something. One day I just may pop in, but wonder if I'll have time to help.(giggle) Take care & huggles.

      Delete
  5. Love the sculpture and the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful quilt showed off beautifully on the sculptures, they are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I'm trying to find interesting places to take my quilt photos.

      Delete
  7. I do like the timber sculptures and the colours in your quilt.

    Hope you are having a good week, you sound busy!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete