Monday 19 December 2016

ADVENT CALENDAR 19TH

Linking up with Hawthorn and Julie for the Advent Calendar.

DAY 19.

One of my DVD's that I love, so it gave me my number today.
CHRISTMAS DECORATING.

This little timber and candle decoration was bought some years ago in an arcade in Skipton, whose name escapes me at the moment.  It is on the hall stand,  to compliment my paper star.  I've not done much decorating this year as we'll be spending the day with DD and family.
Just a short post today as we've been busy and hubby is having a tooth removed tomorrow & I think I'm just as apprehensive as he is.  
Take care all and huggles.
Susan.

3 comments:

  1. Hope the trip to the dentists goes as well as it can do. I had to cancel my recent dentist appointment as I've been full of cold, I think I'll wait until the new year before I make another one, it's only for a check up anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the arcade called ...Craven Court? The one that Prince Charles opened, has lovely little shops there ☺hope tooth pulling wasn't too horrendous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch!! Hope he is better without problem tooth. Yes, love Craven Court too. xx

    ReplyDelete