Saturday 24 August 2019

JUST A TITBIT....

Without my usual way of doing blog posts, this is a quick one with some photos I've  taken this afternoon on my tablet.  It has been quite warm & sunny today & we had an enjoyable day out.  I met someone I' ve much admired for many years.  I feel privileged to have met her, enjoyed the short time we chatted & although my camera was used to take a snap, it didn't  come out.  Woe is me!
Stayng with in-laws who have a nice garden, I was allowed to take a couple of snaps.
One corner.

                                                                  Another corner.
And whilst out today, I was naughty & bought some yarn & pattern to knit this adorable baby jacket for young friends who are expecting their first baby (a girl).  
I'll also be sending over the flower fairy baby quilt I showed earlier this.  Funny how I was actually thinking of N & G whilst I was making it.  
Well as this is proving harder than I thought, I'll wrap it up now & hopefully get to grips with how this is done eventually.
Take care all & huggles, 
Susan.




10 comments:

  1. I hope you're having a lovely time and enjoying some nice days out whilst you're here. We've got some good weather for a change for the bank holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely weather & yes we are enjoying, but looks like I'm not going to catch up with everyone which is a real disappointment for me. Take care.

      Delete
  2. Hi, looks lovely. Have sent you a number of emails - not sure if you are getting them - so quick message here :) missplaced my cell phone - suspect it is at a friend's house (hope it is!) G is off for a week - so we are going to enjoy a bit of holiday too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. An email has been sent so hope you get it. Take care.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you are having a great time, rather cold back here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy yourself, what ever you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Garden looks very nice, and I love that pink yarn.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :-) I missed this - thought you had said you could not get onto Blogger 'cos of internet difficulties.

    Hope you had a good birthday and are enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete