Friday 19 July 2024

STILL HERE............COMPUTER PROBLEMS.

 I could have titled this rudely, but a quick post to say I am around.

Not long after I did my last post in February, we had horrific storms in our area and my computer died😕, so it has been fixed somewhat, though I am struggling finding my way around Windows 11.  It is so different, that I couldn't download my photos from my camera & although someone helped me, I'm still struggling with all of this.  Hopefully over the coming months I can get back on track.

We've had frightful weather of late too, with so little sunshine (I suffer from SAD) & bitter cold rain & wind, that I'm just feeling rather dejected.  We had a few quick times away in van, one being our older son's wedding & more signing of papers for my younger brother.  Soon I may be able to pop on some photos etc.  Crafting has been on the slow side, but it is still a big part of our lives.

I have been reading all my blogs, though some I can't get into anymore and as for commenting.......what on earth has blogger done?  I'll try and use this PC with its updated version more often and see if the comments actually appear.  Sorry for my absence, both from my own blogging and commenting on others.

All from me till next week.  Take care all and huge hugs from the "land down under".

Susan.

3 comments:

  1. Windows 11 is different , I now use the photos to do my photos in, loved Picaso, but that is now obselete. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to hear from you Susan. You do seem to have been plagued by computer problems for a good while now. Hopefully things will get back to normal but commenting on Blogger does seem to be a bit hit and miss … Carol … Life of Pottering 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you're still having computer problems, I miss your posts with all your news. Hopefully things will improve now you've managed to post and comment.

    ReplyDelete