Tuesday 7 October 2014

TAKING OFF TOMORROW

I am writing this in a Premier Inn on our way to London, to  fly back to Australia tomorrow.
Once we are home I will be able to update our travels around UK.  I still have so much to show in the way of photos and commentary. 
I will certainly miss the beautiful countryside, picture postcard villages and quaint cottages.  Narrow roads and huge roundabouts are something I won't mind leaving.  We seem to get continually lost on the roundabouts. 
The thing I am going to miss most though, is some of the wonderful people I met, including new blogpals, old friends and family.  Bless you all for making us feel so welcome. 

No photos in this small post, but hopefully I'll pop on a post over the weekend.  We should be home sometime Thursday afternoon. (Australian time)   I'll be washing, looking around the garden and probably catching up on sleep , but I will also enjoy doing some cooking, sewing, making lists ready for Xmas and lots of other things, including talking to our children and grandchildren.

Take care all.
Susan.

6 comments:

  1. It was so lovely (and unexpected) to bump into you both yesterday. I hope the journey home is not too tiring. G xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save journey home Susan. Glad you had such a great trip. Look forward to seeing all your lovely photographs and reading all your stories of your trip.

    Take Care

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely to meet you while you were here. Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip home. It was lovely meeting you both and I hope to see you again some time in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing all your pictures. Safe trip home!:)

    ReplyDelete