Friday 19 March 2021

FRIDAY PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT - SUNRISE/SUNSET.

First off, I have a big THANKS for all the lovely comments on my last post.  Sorry I've not got around to replying, but we've been slightly busy.  DH had his birthday last Monday, so we rewarded ourselves with a lovely day out, amongst keeping up with housework/garden etc.   We have another busy round of things to round off March, including dental visits, which I'm absolutely dreading.


 Linking with Kate for our second last hunt.

I love sunrise/sunset, but seem to be lacking good photos, so I have one of each to show today, both taken in the past from my archives.

                                                                           SUNRISE.
This photo was taken at our old house (No. 4) on the other side of town where we could see the sun rise beautifully of a morning.      I think it was taken around April 2009.

                                                                            SUNSET.
Taken in January 2019 here at No. 5, where we can spot the sunset when as it shines through our front door.
I have one other & I cannot work out whether it was taken here or the short space of time we lived in Ballarat.  The dates seem to be somewhat wayward on the properties page, but I didn't even edit it & it's quite spectacular.
                                                                   VIVID SUNSET.

I'll link up & look forward to seeing all the other wonderful photos.
Will I keep blogging when this is finished?  I'm not sure where life is taking us for the moment and this chaos is depressing me terribly.  Is anyone else feeling the same?
Take care all and please stay safe.  Huge virtual hugs from down under.  
Susan.  💓



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Susan. This pandemic has affected everyone in so many different ways. It is depressing and it's natural to have those feelings but there is hope. Do keep blogging as we all need our friends. Sending you a huge virtual hug too X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I think we're all feeling the same at the moment, the one consolation is that we're all in the same boat no matter where in the world we live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skies Susan ... we're all getting so frustrated now - it's hard to get any focus but the end is in sight ... are you getting vaccinations yet? Take the blogging as it comes - don't put yourself under pressure - if you feel like it, do it .. but it's always nice to see your posts. Keep your chin up - good to hear you got a day out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second sunset photo. As for to blog or not to blog; everyone has to do what is right for them. I like these photo hunts as they help take my mind away from the 'thing' out there. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures Susan. I agree with all the above comments, so please keep blogging, we all need to keep in touch. I always miss you when your blog is not there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The middle photo is stunning, I love it. As for blogging, you do what you feel is right for you at the moment but as others have said, in the current circumstances blogging provides a focus and it's good to have friends just a couple of the clicks of the mouse away :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular colours in those skies - the same incredible vivid images as African sunsets - beautiful.
    Blog when you can and when you want, but it is a good way of keeping in contact with people especially as normal contact has been sorely lacking. It is a form of escapism, both the writing and the reading of posts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are spectacular ... maybe you just need a little break from blogging. I must admit that at the moment, without the scavenger hunt, I am sometimes struggling for what to write about ... I am hoping that when things start to get a little bit more back to normal I may find my mojo again 😃. I hope you continue but you have to do what’s right for you ... it’s no fun when it feels like a chore. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos Susan, the last one is spectacular. I hope you do keep blogging even if sporadically. I know what you mean, it is hard to find things to write about and even harder to get out to take photos and I don't relish that even when/if things open up again. I hope the dental appointment go smoothly:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those colours are so beautiful, I love the shades pink and orange.
    I hope you continue to blog, but it should definitely make you happy when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photographs, aren't the colours beautiful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete