Monday 4 November 2019

FAVOURITE FINISH FOR OCTOBER 2019

Joining in with 
Cheryl from Meadow Mist Designs for our favourite finish for the month.



Crystal Geese.
I designed this quilt last year some time in my Quilt Wizard program and decided earlier this year it would be my project for the Christmas raffle where my younger brother participates at the Sheltered Workshop.  I started it in May and am on the home straight, hand sewing the binding.
Most of the fabrics were in my stash except for the background fabric which I purchased at Amitie Textiles last summer.  It is quilted with a pattern called Blooming Stars by Beany Girls.
Having a slight problem with blogger today, so will leave it at that and join the link.
Take care all and huggles.
Susan.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I'm sure it will raise a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. Hopefully it will help. Take care.

      Delete
  2. I do admire quilters. This one is stunning, sure to be very popular and raise lots. Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I hope you have a successful raffle! And thank you for commenting on my blog recently. I could not reply back as you're a noreply-comment blogger--sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. I don't know why I'm a "no-reply" blogger.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the raffle and I hope it makes lots of money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. The design in the corners of the border is nice. Should do well in the raffle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love the color choice of pink in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl. Pink is my favourite colour I'm afraid.

      Delete
  7. Great quilt desing you came up with and I love the quilting. Hope it makes a lot of money in the raffle :)
    xo Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Susan! Sooo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's beautiful!
    I do like the colours and I'm sure it will raise a lot of money.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS TO ALL ABOVE FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS.

    ReplyDelete