Saturday 2 May 2020

QAL WITH MMMQUILTS 1st linkup.


I am following along with Sandra's QAL over at MMMQuilts and have now completed Weeks 1 & 2 and am ready to show my blocks so far and do the linky thing.
I have chosen fabrics from a bundle that I'd already put aside, which I do on a regular basis when I'm playing in my stash.
This is it so far...................
                                                                My colourway for Centred.
Short and sweet blog post, so I can link it.
Take care all, stay safe & hugs from down under.
Susan.

8 comments:

  1. I don't sew but am always in awe of people who make such lovely quilts, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking quilts.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, well done. Sorry to miss your call, been trying to finish a custom quilt. Catch you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. Never mind, we'll catch up.

      Delete
  4. Always enjoy seeing you stunning quilting

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a good start. Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Down under at our place too, in the lower half of the North Island. Hope you are staying safe, and Sandra's QAL is the best way to keep our hands making beautiful blocks, I am thinking of doing another at the same time in different shades, not enough fabric to do it all in the same colours. Love your choices. Hugh's brother lives at Nanango, QLd., but they were visiting a daughter in Tasmania and are there till June 1st, when a flight might be possibel.

    ReplyDelete