Tuesday 16 June 2020

CENTRED QAL LINKUP.

Joining in the link-up with Sandra from Musings of a Menopausal Melon (mmm.quilts) to show my finish of this Centred quilt.

FRONT.

BACK.
This quilt was made using fabric from my stash for front & back.  The quilting pattern is Arcade by Natalie Gorman.

Now for 2 hero photos.
This one taken on our day out to Braeside Park in my last post, along the path with all the tree carvings.  Being quite windy, I did have a lot of trouble trying to keep it one place, hence not the best photo.
And this one this morning & again not the best as we've no sunshine today, just leaden grey sky &lots of wind again.
Just a quickie today & now off to do the "linky" thing.
Take care all, stay safe & huggles from down under.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt.
    We've been forecast heavy rain for today but the ground needs it.
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the blues and orange you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how yo used the fabric on the back. It would be a great way to use up some of my stash if I made a reversible quilt. Perhaps when the urge to quilt hits me again I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherie. These restrictions have made me pull out older fabric leftovers for backings. Both the baby quilts I did had bits along with 2 others. Been a bit slack this month with getting anything onto the big machine. Motivation comes & goes at the moment.

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely quilt, I do like the colours.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it looks wonderful Susan! I love the quilt in the wild shot! I have to contend with wind a lot of the time here too, living on the shore of a Great Lake! I do love the inside shot though too, and the colours!! How you did your centre, not matchy-matchy, is so cool too. Thank you so much for quilting along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra & for running this QAL. I enjoyed & with having to just use my stash, made it even more interesting.

      Delete
  6. Your quilt looks great Susan, and I like your photography, lot more creative that mine just laying on the bed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. Love trying to be creative with my photography & you've lots of places near where you could do it. Pity we still aren't allowed into S.A.

      Delete
  7. Your quilting is stunning Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh well done!! You've done a great job with the quilting, looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete