Saturday 6 December 2014

TAKING A BREAK

Not sure how to actually put this, but the above says it all.  I'll try and explain.
I stress an awful lot, about a lot, and am finding it hard to put this in words.  I am finding I don't fit in here where we are living now and miss all my old friends, my little car, volunteering, the garden and oh, lots of other things.  We've been here nearly 12 months and wonder if we didn't think through the decision to drastically change our lives.
 I love blogging, and enjoy the fact, that I've made many on-line friends over the last 2 years, but at the moment don't feel I've much to contribute.  I get completely overwhelmed by all the clever people out there and wonder where they get so much energy and inspiration from.
I want to thank all my blogging friends and readers for taking the time to stop by my blog and hopefully I will feel up to posting again in the future and possibly explain just a little more.
All take care and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.


Huggles from Susan.