Wednesday 22 June 2016

A BOOK REVIEW.


Yes, I'm going to write a very quick post about a book I've just read.



This is the book, which is the true story of a young Mum, who had a terrible accident whilst on holiday overseas and her slow progression to where she is a today.  With help from her husband, three sons, numerous other family, friends, professionals and a little bird, she tells the touching tale to us.  I won't  tell anymore, so that if you want to read it, I haven't spoiled it.  Published this year, it is very new to the book scene.

THIS MORNING.

.

A complete rainbow, taken from our front verandah.  I was still in my Pj's so didn't venture any further to get a better photo.  It was quite amazing.
Other half.

Having trouble with captions and photo placement, so that is all for today.
Take care all,  Susan.

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you enjoyed the book. How lovely to see a full rainbow, I wonder if there's a pot of gold at each end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book has come up on our library's site; it does sound like a good read. Beautiful rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rainbow! The book sounds very interesting and inspiring too. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second review I've read today about an interesting book. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful rainbow, it is a little while since I last saw a complete bow, lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love rainbows, sounds like a compelling read xcx

    ReplyDelete