Wednesday 9 June 2021

QUICK PROGRESS REPORT.

 Popping in tonight with a photo of my first row for the Bedding Plants Quiltalong.

This is actually the bottom row of "Roses" in the pattern.
As I'm using my scraps, it could look very different from those of the other participants, which I will not see until the full reveal as I don't use either FB or IG, but I am having fun so far and finding all sorts in my scrap tubs which I'd forgotten about.

Not much else to report on today, except that it basically rained all day non-stop, is freezing cold and we've had a few wind gusts, so outside has been a no-no.  Probably the reason I actually finished my row of 6.  Tomorrow I'm having a long overdue haircut and I'm procrastinating as to how short I want to go in this cold weather.  Time will tell.

Take care all, stay safe & huggles from down under.

Susan.


8 comments:

  1. They look great. I hate the cold weather, we've got beautiful sunshine here at the moment, though it's long overdue, May was very wet and cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. We've been forecast damaging winds for tonight now, but we've fire lit and nice & cosy.

      Delete
  2. I did a bit more on mine after we chatted on the phone... but I'm not as far as you! They look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing your row of flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. Is it as cold at your place as here? Wonder if we'll ever get to a retreat again.

      Delete
  4. Your roses look really good. Shame you are having such bad weather when ours is very hot at the moment although May was really miserable, cold and very wet. I hope tomorrow's haircut is perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. Still windy & raining, but all is OK here.

      Delete