Wednesday 27 July 2016

HAVE YOU SEEN?

                                                                      This little book.

The title says it all.
Interesting for anyone needing their own space.
Sheds are from Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA & Canada.

A bit of something that some may want to skip.
Today I went for a CT scan of my brain, because I had a funny incident the other day, but hopefully by Friday I will know if anything untoward is afoot.

Now, I am going to experiment with my comments, as I've a few close family and friends who often say they can't leave one, so if it works and you find you can leave one, could you please leave your name at the bottom as well ----- PLEASE!!

All for now and I will be back on Friday with my SCAVENGER HUNT PHOTOS.
Take care,  Susan.

8 comments:

  1. I hope that all will be OK for you. Take care of yourself. Hugs. Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything's ok, do let us know how you get on. Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything goes well for Friday xcx Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sheds! I have been working hard in mine... :) Will try to post pics soon but been busy getting ready for Cam to come home tomorrow. Email me the results of the scan pls. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book looks lovely, glad you can't see my sheds at the moment - absolute mess!

    Of course we are going to worry about you, that's what friends do, it's compulsory. And it is Friday today - so have you had your results?

    huggles, xxx

    ReplyDelete