Wednesday 12 June 2013

AFTERNOON JOBS DONE

I've just realised that the post I did this morning says Tuesday and it is actually Wednesday here and now nearly teatime.  I did manage to get some backing pieced and the borders put on GD "E"s doll quilt.
I was going to put the backing on the machine, which is enough to do 3 table runners, but a friend who I do some quilting for rang and said she was bringing a quilt round for me to do.  I'll do that as it is small and easy, then next week some time get mine started.

Doll quilt.

Pieced backing.
This morning I forgot to thank everyone for their kind comments on my daughter's car quilt.  She made it with hand blanket stitched vehicles and I quilted it.  She will then bind it.
Best go and get on with our tea, so have a nice Wednesday ladies.

3 comments:

  1. You are so good at posting often. I am lucky if I get 2 postings a week done. All of your quilts looks nice, I like the purples in your posting about the Christmas quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize the car quilt was applique and not a print. with the both of you working on it it is a real treasure. I'm happy to see someone may actually do the purple and orange thing for the CQA. And the piece you "cheated" on is so nice. You have a nice eye for design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's quite a challenge, making a Christmas quilt without any red or green, I'm sure you'll manage something wonderful with the purple and orange fabric though. Hope everything goes well with your medical procedure.

    ReplyDelete