Wednesday 11 December 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

A very quick post on something I've just thought of.

Our eldest son is 37 today and just look at that date.     11-12-13.

How many of us would be lucky enough to have 3 running numbers at any time in our lives.  I certainly wouldn't as mine starts with 29.

As I've not posted much about quilting lately, I'll show a quilt I made some years ago for him.


Made from an old issue of Quilters Companion.

That's all for now and hope to post tomorrow about a day out last Sunday.  Take care all.
Susan.

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son, hope he enjoys his special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your son. My friend at work has a friend who had her baby today.What a fab birthdate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, and it will be a great birthdate for the bub.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday to your son. Great numbers! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't the years go by so fast? Do you have the same email address, need to let you know about March.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the years fly and yes the email address is the same.

      Delete