Tuesday 13 December 2016

ADVENT CALENDAR 13th.

Linking up with Hawthorn and Julie for the Advent Calendar.

DAY 13.

Taken on our lovely Phillip Island where the nightly Penguin Parade happens.  I've done quite a few blog posts about days out there.
TRYING TO BE FESTIVE.

A festive touch to the top of our filing cabinet.  The little deer were my Mums & I've had them for many years.
I decided that although they live in this spot most of the time, and as they are associated with Xmas, we'd jazz it up a bit with  red candle in one of my glass star candle holders and some native gumnuts & cones, and a little crochet granny square stocking.  Not too much done, as it was another busy,  hot (36.5°) day.  Tomorrow is to be cooler .😊


Hope, hope, hope I get something crafty done for tomorrow.
Take care all,
Susan.


8 comments:

  1. Lovely decorations, not liking this hot weather either, very unmotivating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. Cooler this morning & for the next few days.

      Delete
  2. How pretty Susan! Yes great mind think alike ... etc and all that :) I can remember it being difficult to create a 'winter wonderland' in the heat of an African summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hawthorn. It'd be so like here weather wise.

      Delete
  3. Awww, those little deer are so cute, and very Christmassy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. It's hard to be Christmassy when it's hot, as most most cards show snowy scenes, but I do find Aussie ones here too.

      Delete