Wednesday 7 December 2016

ADVENT CALENDAR 7th.

Again linking up with Hawthorn and Julie and the Advent Calendar.

DAY 7.

My 7 was taken on Sunday, when I went to buy some new season cherries, which just at the moment are frightfully expensive due to a big hailstorm in one of the main "cherry" growing areas, that wiped out about 75% of the crop.  
CRAFT.

Not much to show for today, as it has been hectic with phone calls to telephone providers & problems with my young brother.  Phew!!!!

I sat out on the verandah fiddling with this wee Styrofoam ball & some gold stars I found in a drawer, when we were moving last year.  Now they have been put to use in this.....

Not the best photo, but it kept sort of twinkling.😊
Just a quick one today and I've still got to find 9, and that is approaching rather fast.
Take care all,
Susan.

6 comments:

  1. I like your twinkly bauble, that'll look lovely hung on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I can just imagine how twinkly it will look in your tree - hope all dust has settled now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you twinkly ornament, and your creative 7.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things are sorted out with your brother. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty bauble. Bet it is up on your tree by now. We are having a wreath making day at Hawthorns' on Sunday and after that our tree goes up.x

    ReplyDelete