Tuesday 20 December 2016

ADVENT CALENDAR 20th

Linking up with Hawthorn and Julie for the Advent Calendar.

DAY 20.

What else in Oz!
Now, to go with this photo above, I tried to do a You tube link, but can't.😞
If you type in SIX WHITE BOOMERS and watch a clip, I think that all my English blogpals, may enjoy.
Wish I knew how to do it and if you don't want the Rolfe Harris version, Peter Allen does a good one too.  The clip is the yellow one.

THE TREE.

My friend Jayne posted about her Xmas tree & I said I wasn't going to put ours up (haven't for several years due to a variety of reasons) and she said, "Take an hour out & do it".  So I did, though the photo isn't good, as this house is so dark.

Our fake tree, but lots of cute bits collected over many years.
OK, thank you for the messages to hubby and he isn't feeling to bad.  It was evidently an easy tooth to pull and he'll take it easy for the next few days and hopefully be better for Christmas day.
Take care all,
Susan.

7 comments:

  1. The song was great. Your tree is very pretty

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. Glad you enjoyed the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit that I'm not a lover of trimming up, I do like to see everywhere looking pretty though so it's worth it. Your tree is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tree looks good, glad you did put it up, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so glad you took some time to do something nice for you and lovely hubby :). The decorations are so pretty, I do like the ones which look like a cupcake in shiny red containers.
    I know what you mean about 'why bother if no-one will see it', but YOU are worth doing it for and I hope you enjoy it for a couple of weeks. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jayne, it brings back lots of memories of when the kids were young & out 2 cats as well. They had fun quite often with baubles on the tree, though when they were older, it didn't bother them. I have 2 cup cake ornaments, bought a couple of years ago. They were tempting.(giggle).

      Delete