Sunday 4 December 2016

ADVENT CALENDAR 3rd & 4th.

Quick post today as we've been out to a Car Club Xmas do and during next week need to get 2 raffle gifts ready for our club's Xmas luncheon on Sunday.  I'll post about that later in the week & also get some simple crafty gift ideas ready to go with my coming numbers.  Lots of ideas floating around my head, if only I could get them done.

DAY 4.

Looking for a cookbook last week, I suddenly knew I had found my number 4 when I moved this book to find another. 

DAY 3.

A walk along the canal at Gargrave (UK trip 2016) gave me this number.  Walking in England is just a wonderful experience & not quite the same here in Oz.  We don't have as much freedom, such as so many public footpaths that can be explored over there.

That's all tonight bloggers, but I'll be back tomorrow with an update & a little crafty bit.
Take care,  Susan.

7 comments:

  1. I love it when I see photos you've taken that I recognise, especially when you think how far apart we are yet how alike our photos are! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You may recognise a few more by the end of this.

      Delete
  2. We're certainly lucky over here with the walks we can take through our beautiful countryside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo & I certainly do enjoy walking over there.

      Delete
  3. I think we take our network of public footpaths very much for granted in this country.

    I used to love canal walks {and once we owned a small boat on a canal} but there aren't any round here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jayne. I love the canals and your comment has just made think about our trip in 2014 & think I may have another number. I too love walking alongside the canals & especially seeing some of the gaily painted narrowboats.

      Delete
  4. Still catching up with comments. I agree, we do have far more places to walk here in the UK compared with South Africa too. Too many snakes and other horrid things lurking on pathways. x

    ReplyDelete