Monday 13 February 2017

HEARTATHON! DAY 13.

Joining in with our hearty leader for the second last day of our marathon.

And what do we have today.  Oh, a quilt I'd forgotten had hearts on it.  Silly me, as it was for one of my 'special little ones'.

This quilt was made in 2007 for my grand-daughter, Missy Moo.  It's called Bunny Love and was made from a pattern in a Country Threads magazine published in 2002.
Not much else to report for today.  The weather has been lovely and cool again, although overcast and a little showery, but I can cope with that.  I went along for the first time to a small patchwork group for a couple of hours this morning and enjoyed, so that's worth thinking about.  This afternoon I've stewed a bag of plums from one of my neighbours and will freeze them for future use.  Other than that, it has just basically been the usual housework bits.  Oh, and I've also been grappling with the design of the second quilt to use up the jelly roll I used on that quilt that I've just taken off the machine.  Don't know why I design simple, then it doesn't go together in the usual way.  That can be for a post later this month.
Have a good week all, take care and see you tomorrow.
Susan.

5 comments:

  1. How sweet - never seen bunny love before - excellent for today. Our weather is bit 'not nice'. Cold, grey, misty with a strong damp laden wind - hey ho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's so cute. I love all those little bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely! What a great combination of hearts and bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely quilt pattern. Looking forward to seeing your next project with the jelly roll. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful design. I love the bunnies popping out of the hearts. Very suitable for today - though it will be yesterday for you by the time you read this comment.

    ReplyDelete