Tuesday 7 February 2017

HEARTATHON! DAY 7

Another day linking with Kate.

First I am wishing my grandson J a big happy birthday.  He turns 14 today.

Next we will take a look at my heart/s.  Yes, today I have more than one again, but as I was looking through all sorts to find πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–'s,  I chanced upon "jewellery" and thought wow, then  realising I could use all of these in a group photo, so here we are once again.

We have on the left, a pair of earrings I bought years ago, but do wear quite a bit.
The centre one, I think, either one or all the kids gave me one birthday a long time ago.
The one on the right was given to me by my grandfather on my mother's side when I was a child.  In fact, I think it may have been  when I was a flower girl at his wedding to my step-grandmother.
OK, not much to report for today as it was grocery shopping this morning, offloading some of those blueberries too.
I've made 2 lots of binding this afternoon for the quilt I showed the other day and another one waiting to be bound in the UFO pile.  Must get that UFO list done too.
Coffee and cake run with Car Club tomorrow afternoon, but I will report in with my next πŸ’œ snap at some stage.  I'm also working on the next lot of photos for my QUILT GALLERY page.
Have a good day all and take care.
Susan.

9 comments:

  1. Hope your UFO's are going well! Happy Birthday to your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy & I have made a small start on the UFO's & will do a post about it as soon as my Heartathon posts are finished (14th).

      Delete
  2. Really pretty jewellery - especially the earrings. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stories with those little hearts - thank you for sharing xx Enjoy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. See you tomorrow & I've found a Kate inspired heart in my archives (giggle).

      Delete
  4. What a lovely group of hearts. The old one must be very special to you. Don't work too hard in the heat. We are expecting very cold weather in the next few days, minus temperatures!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks C. The old one is very special & I wish now I knew more of the story behind it. It may even have been my grandmothers, who passed away before I was ever even thought of. I'll never know.

      Delete
  5. Love the earrings. I never thought to look in my 'jewellery' to see what hearts I have. It is so interesting to see everyone's different hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M. I think a lot of us have 'hearts' in our jewellery boxes.

      Delete