Wednesday 8 February 2017

HEARTATHON! DAY 8

Following on with I live, I love, I craft, I am me.

Today's will definitely be the quickest one I've done so far.
After spending the afternoon out on our Cake & Coffee run, we didn't get home till nearly 6pm, so have rushed around making tea, folding washing & hoping to finish the shawl this evening, whilst watching some mindless TV,  Oh, and doing this post.  I've also just fed one of our magpies, as it was caroling outside the study window.

I snapped this stone, thinking it looked like a heart and remembered very recently that I had it in the archives.
It was found along the Cotter River in Canberra when we visited our youngest son & family over Christmas in 2015.
Best go as I'd like to see the weather forecast for the next few days, though hubby has already said it will be 38° tomorrow. Not quite that hot today.
Hopefully I'll be able to post earlier tomorrow & also show a finished shawl.
Take care all,  Susan.

4 comments:

  1. 42 here today and tomorrow, 39 friday, can't say I am wilting, as the air con is doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cold... and wet.... and raining... here in the UK! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting to minus figures for the next few nights in the UK!!! Pity we can't send one another some weather so it all evens out a little bit more! Fancy you finding a heart shaped stone....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, must have forgotten to comment yesterday. I love heart shaped stones as you must have seen in my earlier post. Yes, today is still cold here, definitely need to share out weather more evenly. Send us some sunshine please. xx

    ReplyDelete